1. My Real Name Is Orla Mae Gallagher.
2. I am 11 years of age.
3. I love adventure time (maybe even obsest)
4. I live in England.
5. My favourite colour is DEFINATELY pink (u can never go wronge with pink.)
6. I recently got glasses (purple.)
7. I hate Star Wars (eww)
8. I hate Lego.
9. I think that I should stop saing hate now!
10. I am running outta things to say.
11. I'm the most sexiest girl in my class(according to me.)
12. I love the word 'y'all'
13. This is my first blog
14. I have alot of bffs
15. Me and Katie call ourselves bsbsf4 meaning best sexy bumige sister friends 4ever.
16. I love to eat and play on my trampoline.
17. I have a membership for my local gym and the pool there is amazing.
18. My new fav song is Tsukematsukeru sung by my new fav music artist who is suprizingly pretty and Japanese her name is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
19. I just realised that I am weird (but in a sexy and totally funny way lol)
20. Lol is a common word that I use today as part of my 'British slang'
21. I love watching vloggs on youtube.
22. I like vloggs on youtube so much that I once went a day without getting out my bed just watching vloggers on youtube.( regret that so much.)
23. Yay I'm almost finished this blog iv been going on for millions of years it feels like that anyway.
24. My favourite teacher is moving to holland to start a new job (weep)
25. This is Orla Mae Gallagher finnishing her first ever blog hoped u enjoyed it byee.
No comments:
Post a Comment